Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Check This Out: 30 Under 30

Hi Everyone!

As you know, I'm dashing out of town to catch Finian's Rainbow today in New York City. But before I go, I wanted to share a really cool article that I got in email today from one of my favorite newer Broadway spots... www.broadwayspace.com. Check out the space and join.

This article is really cool... it is their list of the top 30 Broadway stars UNDER the age of 30! It makes me feel old, but hopeful about the future of live theatre. And I realized as I scanned it, I think I've only missed 5 of them performing, so far!

Here's the link: http://www.broadwayspace.com/page/30-under-30-broadways-hottest

What do you think? Share your thoughts, please!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...