Thursday, January 30, 2014

Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque Heats Up Frigid January (NSFW)

So, it was freaking cold in New York City last Sunday.  But it was steaming hot at the XL Club, not once but twice, that freezing night.  The cause?  Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque "Calendar Girls" kicked off the 24th season of Bares events, and the result was $32,781 for the Broadway Cares/Equity Fight AIDS campaign.  This is, as my regular readers know, my favorite charity, and I love to promote their great deeds!

Christopher Sieber hosted the event, which featured 25 Broadway guys and gals in strips themed for each month.  Here, in pictures by K.T. Garcia and Dan Roberts is a very sexy 2014 calendar for your viewing pleasure.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait for November!

REMEMBER: This may be NSFW! Click the pics to make them, um... larger...





The Perfect Calendar Cover
January: What polar vortex?
February: Who needs chocolate?
March: I guess all leprechauns aren't small...
April/May: No wonder spring is so... wet!
It's true! June is bustin' out all over!
July: The perfect case for wearing
less in the heat...
August: Hot month, hot 3-some!
September: Back to school!  Teach me!
October: I'll trick or treat with
Daniel Robinson anytime!
November: So much to be thankful for...
December: Where were these guys when I saw Elf?

For more information and to get tickets for Broadway Bares 24 this spring, go to BroadwayBares.com or BroadwayCares.org.

Jeff
5.097













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...